Last week I shared my easy spaghetti sauce and today I have a crockpot recipe for Baked Spaghetti that uses my spaghetti sauce.
Add one-third spaghetti sauce to the bottom of a greased crockpot.
Layer half of the pasta on top
Add 1 cup on cheese next and repeat the layers
Bake for 4 hours till done and bubbly on top
Crockpot Baked Spaghetti
1 box spaghetti pasta (I used whole-wheat)
1 pound ground beef
1 recipe Heather's Spaghetti Sauce (or a large jar and half of spaghetti sauce)
3 cups of shredded cheese (I used a mix of italian blend and cheddar)
1. Spray your crockpot with cooking spray
2. Ground the beef and drain the fat
3. Add the spaghetti sauce to the ground beef
4. Put one third of the sauce mix in the bottom of the crockpot
5. Take half of the spaghetti and break it into 3 inch long pieces and place on top of the sauce mix
6. Add 1 cup of cheese on top of spaghetti
7. Repeat steaps 4-6 again
8. Top with the rest of spaghetti sauce and then top with the rest of the cheese
9. Cook on LOW for 4 hours
10. Eat and enjoy!