Saturday, February 4, 2012

Project List and Finished Projects

I really meant to get this posted on Wednesday but a sick child will always put you a few days behind. I have photos of some of the projects that I blogged about last week and started work on a few more things.


Here are the two car rolls I made recently for birthday gifts.  One of the boys likes baseball and the other is a Star Wars fan.







I also made a little UT baseball hat for one of my best friend's son for the UT Baseball games.  I told you I was a big fan.


I have also almost finished make a crocheted bunting for my mantel.  I am making the mantel in plain white and will make little hearts, easter eggs, other holiday things for the different seasons.  I plan to attach the different items with safety pins to the bunting. 


The next project I am working on is a 1600 quilt.  It is has been on my list for a while but I was waiting to find the right jelly rolls.  I saw these a few weeks ago at Hobby Lobby and they reminded me of spring and Easter time.  I don't really have anything like it but it seemed so cheerful that I thought it would be perfect.

I really had the urge to sew earlier today and the 1600 quilt seemed like an easy thing to get started with without having to do a lot of cutting first.  

I haven't made much progress on organizing my house and haven't made any more blocks for the Crochet Block-A-Long.  I spent all week working on the bunting instead.
Here is the rest of the project list - hopefully I will knock some of the things off soon.

Rank Project Status How Many

UT Baseball Earflap Hat COMPLETED

Car Roll - Starwars COMPLETED

Crochet Bunting COMPLETED
1 Crochet Hearts for Bunting 80% Complete 8
2 Trains Fabric Bin
1
3 Music Fabric Bin
1
4 1600 Quilt 15% Complete 1
5 Kitchen Aid Bowl Cover
1
6 Kitchen Aid Cover
1
7 White Crochet Baby Blanket 25% Complete 1
8 Pink Eyelash Knit Scarf Started 1
9 Kitchen Oven Mitts - Wedding Gift
1
10 Car Mat Quilt
1
11 White Newborn Hat and Booties
2
12 Animal Cloth Blocks
2
13 Floor Cushions
1
14 Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Pads
3
15 Christmas Quilt 65% Complete 1
16 Hooty Hoot Owl Quilt
1
17 Medium Rice Therapy Hot/Cold Bags
3
18 Numbers Bean Bags
1
19 Pink Knit Baby Blanket
1
20 Girl Animal Print Rag Quilt
1
21 Baseball Knit Hat and Booties
2
22 Football Knit Hat and Booties 50% Complete 2
23 Sewing Machine Cover
1
24 Lovey Tag Blankets
2
25 Mini Apron and Oven Mitts Set
1
26 Small Rice Therapy Hot/Cold Bags
3
27 T-shirt Yoga Pants
2
28 Alphabet Bean Bags
1
29 Red Knit Prayer Shawl
1





No comments:

Post a Comment