Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project List and Finished Projects

Got a few things done this weekend and even hosted a toddler craft day.  

I finished and hung up the crochet grandma bunting and added hearts to the bunting.  I attached the hearts using safety pins and after February I will replace the hearts with shamrocks.



I also completed the top for the 1600 jelly roll quilt.  It was fairly easy to assemble but I don't totally love it.  Maybe it needs to grow on me some.  I still need to pick out the backing and then baste, quilt and bind it.  I also thought I would like the colors more than I really do.  I was never a huge fan of the look of the 1600 quilt but always wanted to try it.

Close up shot

Another close up shot

I finished 2 more of the red blocks for the Block-A-Long (sorry no pictures this time)

Crochet Block-A-Long Blocks Completed
Green 2 of 25
Red 5 of 25
Blue 0 of 25
Yellow 0 of 25
 
Here is the rest of the list.  I really need to make the train and music bins for my son.  Hopefully I can work on that some this week.
Rank Project Status How Many

Crochet Hearts for Bunting COMPLETE
1 Crochet St Paddys for Bunting
8
2 Trains Fabric Bin
1
3 Music Fabric Bin
1
4 1600 Quilt 50% Complete 1
5 Kitchen Aid Bowl Cover
1
6 Kitchen Aid Cover
1
7 White Crochet Baby Blanket 25% Complete 1
8 Pink Eyelash Knit Scarf Started 1
9 Kitchen Oven Mitts - Wedding Gift
1
10 Car Mat Quilt
1
11 White Newborn Hat and Booties
2
12 Animal Cloth Blocks
2
13 Floor Cushions
1
14 Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Pads
3
15 Christmas Quilt 65% Complete 1
16 Hooty Hoot Owl Quilt
1
17 Medium Rice Therapy Hot/Cold Bags
3
18 Numbers Bean Bags
1
19 Pink Knit Baby Blanket
1
20 Girl Animal Print Rag Quilt
1
21 Baseball Knit Hat and Booties
2
22 Football Knit Hat and Booties 50% Complete 2
23 Sewing Machine Cover
1
24 Lovey Tag Blankets
2
25 Mini Apron and Oven Mitts Set
1
26 Small Rice Therapy Hot/Cold Bags
3
27 T-shirt Yoga Pants
2
28 Alphabet Bean Bags
1
29 Red Knit Prayer Shawl
1

No comments:

Post a Comment