Monday, September 12, 2011

B's Toddler Room

I put the final pieces together on B's toddler room last weekend.  The challenge now is trying to keep it somewhat clean!

The fabric I used for the quilt, sheet and curtains are from Riley Blake's Wanna Be a Cowboy 2 collection.
My mom made the rocking horse quilt above his bed last October for his cowboy themed birthday party.  The floor cushion was fabric from Joann's and the pattern was from Living with Punks.

The curtains pattern is my own, the sheets I made using advice from a few blogs and the quilt pattern was Stacked Coins Quilt from Moda Bake Shop.  I added a few more coins at each end to make it a little longer.  The Rocking Horse quilt pattern I found online for free and my little sister edited the appliques to give them more definition.   My mom, sister and I worked on picking out the fabric and putting scraps together for the rocking horse quilt.












No comments:

Post a Comment