Friday, September 23, 2011

Project List Update

I feel like I haven't posted this or anything else in a while.  I guess you know when you are busy when you leave a new sewing machine in a box for a week right?  I will say that my house is clean and organized, woohoo!

I launched my Heidi's Nest business on Facebook last week and am finishing up a few orders and already starting to get a few more!  Now that B is in preschool 2 morning a week I am able to sew a little more and I hope to tackle some of the easy stuff on this list.

Not too much change on the list but the Hayley quilt top and back is done.  It now needs quilting and binding and then shipped off. 
The only other big change is that most items that were "knit" are now going to be "crochet."

And thanks for my Crafty Sewing Mamas group, an urban unisex hoodie will probably be added to the list soon.  I haven't really done any clothes sewing but B needs a jacket for winter (and since we are in Texas I have more time till he will need it) so I will probably buy the pattern because it is so freaking cute.


Rank Project Status How Many
1 Hayley Bedding Quilt 80% Complete 1
2 Kitchen Oven Mitts - Wedding Gift
1
3 Brown Angel Hair Crochet Scarf 33% Complete 1
4 Christmas Quilt 65% Complete 1
5 Custom Curtain Order
1
6 Floor Cushions
1
7 Crayon Roll for Boys
2
8 White Crochet Baby Blanket 25% Complete 1
9 Pink Eyelash Knit Scarf Started 1
10 Car Mat Quilt
1
11 White Newborn Hat and Booties
2
12 Cars Fabric Bin
1
13 Animal Cloth Blocks
2
14 Music Fabric Bin
1
15 Swiffer Wet Jet Reusable Pads
3
16 Hooty Hoot Owl Quilt
1
17 Medium Rice Therapy Hot/Cold Bags
3
18 Car Roll
2
19 Numbers Bean Bags
1
20 Crayon Roll for Girls
2
21 Pink Knit Baby Blanket
1
22 Girl Animal Print Rag Quilt
1
23 Baseball Knit Hat and Booties
2
24 Football Knit Hat and Booties
2
25 Trains Fabric Bin
1
26 T-Shirt Bag
1
27 Kitchen Aid Cover
1
28 Sewing Machine Cover
1
29 Lovey Tag Blankets
2
30 Mini Apron and Oven Mitts Set
1
31 Small Rice Therapy Hot/Cold Bags
3
32 T-shirt Yoga Pants
2
33 Alphabet Bean Bags
1
34 Red Knit Prayer Shawl
1
35 1600 Quilt
1

No comments:

Post a Comment