Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Counting Down to Easter

This year for lent I tried to really challenge myself so I gave up all drinks except water.  I would normally have a cup or two of coffee, then a Diet Dr Pepper, a glass or two or ice tea and maybe another soda every day.  The easiest part was giving up the caffeine and sodas.  I do miss a large ice tea from sonic and there are some mornings where I am dying for a big cup of coffee but I really miss alcohol!  I am not a big drinker but more of a social drinker and its hard doing nights out with the girls or tailgating and not being able to have one drink.  I almost feel like a social outcast but don't worry, there will be no crazy drinking Easter morning.
I am getting tired of water and would love a little flavor here and there.  Only a week and half left.

No comments:

Post a Comment