Monday, September 5, 2011

Riley Blake Fabric

I really love Riley Blake fabrics and there is a blog out there that has bad words in the title that is giving I way a fat quarter of Riley Blake's Indian Summer line. One of the ways to enter is to link to stuff you have made with Riley Blake fabrics.  I have made tons of things but didn't have any on the blog so I posted a few below. 

I made two car rolls so far, one for B and one to sell.  Unfortunately it is really hard to find any of the Wheels collection left, especially the road fabric but I think I have enough in my stash to make a few more.  I thought about doing B's room in this fabric instead of Riley Blake's Wanna Be a Cowboy 2 but the Wheels collection was too difficult to find.




I also made a crayon roll that I don't have a picture of and a rice hot/cold therapy pack below (the long one) that is from the All Star Fabric.  I have a few fat quarters set aside from the All Star 2 Collection that I plan to use to make a crayon roll for B (for my purse) and I really need to get on that so I won't have any more loose crayons in my bag.

Lastly, I made B sheets, a quilt and curtains from the Wanna Be A Cowboy 2 line and will be putting the toddler room together this weekend and should have a post about it up sometime next week.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with that fabric! Check out my post from today....you have been given an award!

    ReplyDelete